Saturday, November 19, 2016

Preschooler Interview

So this is going around Facebook and I thought I'd do it here instead:

Preschooler TEST,thought this would be fun to see. No coaching, just asking! (Real answers) Write down the first thing they say.

What is your full name? Jasper Alan Charles Thompson
How old are you? Four
When is your birthday? (laughs) Um... I don't know. I say, Paw Patrol.
How old is your Mommy? 45
How old is your Mama? 35
How old is your Daddy? 49 (He's 39)
How old is your Dada? I say, 36
What is your favorite color? Green
What is your favorite food? Broccoli (LOL he won't eat veggies)
Who is your best friend? Kayley. He's coming to my house, too.
What is your favorite song?  Hmm. I don't know my favorite song. Monkey monkey monkey!
What is your favorite animal? Monkey!
What are you scared of? Ghosts!
What makes you happy? Ghosts!
Where is your favorite place to to go? Going on a walk!
What do you want to be when you grow up? I say, my tummy is full. And I have a baby on my tummy!

Bonus comment from him: "What is your favorite toots?"

No comments:

Post a Comment